11.15.2007

In the air...




I can't believe that Thanksgiving is only a week away! The holidays sure have snuck up on me this year. I feel like it's just in the air.


Monday evening we had a party at Utopia for our "select" clientele. We let them preview all of Aveda's gift sets for this season. Man, there are some good ones!! I have my eye on this one and this one. Anyway, I was there most of the afternoon and the evening setting up for the party and stuff. Then after all the clients left (and we had a lot of wine to ourselves) we did a little of this



and it pretty much turned into Club Utopia. :) That's Lauren on the left, me in the back and Jolene on the right. Somehow we always end up drinking together... Hmm....Moving on....

I heard back from a potential employer yesterday. Not naming any names yet but I reeeeeeeeeeeally want this job more than anything else I've looked at. I had a phone interview with them yesterday morning and *hopefully* I will have an interview at the office next week or the week after that. There's a LOT of competition for this job though. We'll see how it goes.

Keep your fingers crossed!

Oh, and I'll be posting pics of my new 'do soon. ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...