11.04.2007

"Bubbly"

is how I felt this morning after Jennifer told me that I could go with her to the Colbie Caillat private concert. Actually it went more like this:

Jennifer: What are you doing Friday?

Me: Umm... I have to work at 3.

Jennifer: Do you wanna go with me to the Colbie Caillat concert at noon?

Me: WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? WHAT?!? ARE YOU SERIOUS? DON'T PLAY! ARE YOU FOR REAL?!? (Jennifer had told me the day before that she had won the private passes on the radio.)

Jennifer: (laughing at me) Yes. I'm serious.

Me: Hell Yeah! .... You're really serious? Wow. I love you.


As you can see, it took a little bit of convincing. ha. Yeah right. Brent was originally supposed to go but now he can't, so I get to be the lucky "bubbly" sidekick.

Now THAT's the way to start off your day.

1 comment:

michelle raMirez said...

you bitch!!
you better post pictures of this.
i adore me some CC.
aaaaahhhhhhhh.
so jealous!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...