Five Things I Learned On Our Caribbean Cruise:
1. Sometimes it is worth it to book an expensive excursion through the cruiseline. As long as it takes you to places like this.
2. When in doubt, go with a seafood dish.
3. Be prepared to listen to lots of Bob Marley and other reggae music. (Which I didn't mind... but others in my group grew tired of it quickly.)
4. There is such a thing as too much rum.
5. There is no such thing as too much rum cake. :)
It hasn't even been a week since our Caribbean cruise ended and I'm already dreaming of going back. Thoughts of white sandy beaches, turquoise waters and fruity drinks keep me in a warm state of mind when it's 20 degrees outside. These pictures and a few more will be available in the Etsy shop this weekend! Cheers.