1.01.2011

One One Eleven

That is today. The start of a new year and another chance at a fresh start. Unfortunately, I am starting my new year with a broken ankle (which I am hoping will heal in time for our cruise in a few weeks!) but I am trying to be optimistic nonetheless and make some plans for a bright future in 2011!

First on the list, as I just said, is our cruise to the Caribbean at the end of the month. A fantastic eight days of tropical splendor that I have been craving for what seems like forever (basically since the last time I had a vacation). It will be the perfect opportunity for me to break out my new camera (a Canon DSLR) and finally feel a little more professional. ;)  Not to mention it will provide a break from the crazy cold weather here in Ohio! I just cannot wait.

And then, before you know it, it will be April and I will be turning 30 years old (gasp!).  It's so funny when you look back and 30 seemed SO old when I was 13! And now, I feel (for the most part) like I have so much to learn. Gosh, how crazy is that?

Then, after that, who knows. It will be whatever life brings me, right?


This year professionally I am planning to continue building the livvielane brand and introduce more new items into the shop.  Additionally, I would like to find a local boutique or shop where I can sell my photography in a gallery setting. I feel like that will definitely help to establish my name locally and to help bring in a little more income on the side (which is the whole point of doing this right?). 

Other than that, I have a few goals that I am keeping to myself and just marking my progress as I move along. Sometimes the best goals are the ones where you know you are the individual keeping yourself on track and in check. And right now, that's exactly what I need for the next two weeks. I will let my ankle heal and refresh myself for the start of a prosperous 2011!

Thanks to everyone for your support in 2010 and here's to a wonderful 2011 for everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...