1.07.2011

Five On Friday

It's been a while since I last did a "Five On Friday" post. I think with the start of the New Year, it's about time I did another one! So here goes:

1. Twistband - elastic hairbands and hair ties that you can color coordinate with in 31 colors! They are super cute and I am seriously considering getting some for the cruise (and for when it's warmer out) because somehow my hair always ends up in a ponytail by the end of the day. (Not sayin' I would wear my hair like this girl in the picture, but it's kinda neat how you can adjust the hair tie to fit your hair thickness. And my hair is thick.)


2. Kinies purse - I love this little purse! It's like the 2011 version of the fanny pack -- and way cuter! And might I also add, very handy for a person on crutches who cannot throw a purse over her shoulder or carry a clutch in her hand. Two thumbs way up for the color selection too! (If you don't like the "waist purse," take a look around her Etsy shop, they have normal handbags too.)


 3. 3191 Miles - A really cool photography blog about everyday items. The 3191 comes from the distance between the two friends who post to this blog every week. The blog became so popular over the past few years that they have even published books from their daily photo blogs. Great for photography inspiration. I would definitely like to get the book someday.

4. Laurel Denise 2011 Planner - Since my Ansel Adams planner from 2010 is all worn out I definitely have to get on the ball with a planner for this year. I really like being able to write down several items onto my days and see the week (or month) at a glance. This little planner seems to have everything at your fingertips and I think it will be purchased very soon!



5. Manolo Blahnik photography book - I already mentioned this on the Facebook fanpage the other day but this little gem deserves a second mention! What's not to love? Two of my favorite things:  shoes + photography = genius!

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous purse!
Have a sweet day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...