3.14.2010

HP Customer Support, you kill me!

No, seriously.

I've had my new printer a little over a month. I was so super excited about it (as you could probably tell from the blog I posted). Until...

It decided it didn't want to print wirelessly for me. (Which sort of defeats the purpose of buying it when you have a laptop.)  So after trying to figure out the issue myself, I decided to email the HP Customer Support about the problem.

They sent me back a lengthy email with about seven or eight different steps to take to resolve my issue. After working through all these steps on and off for about a week, it did no good. None of them.

Yesterday I finally emailed the Customer Support rep who was helping me with this and said this:

Hi,

I finally performed all of the steps listed in the email and it still did not work. I even tried to connect the printer to another computer in my house and it still didn't operate correctly. What other options do you have?

Thanks,
Olivia


To which her response was this:

Hello Olivia,

Thank you for writing back to HP Total Care.


I am Lavina from HP All-in-One E-mail Technical Support Team and this reply is in regard to your concern related HP PhotoSmart Plus All-in-One Printer - B209a.

As from your email I understand that the printer is off line and the computer does not detect the printer.

Olivia, I understand how you feel about this issue. I’m really surprised on the patience that you shown so far. I doubt about my patience level if I were you. I hope to help you fix this issue before it wears out. Thank you for your cooperation.

 
Ha! Even HP Support is surprised I've hung in there this long. Is that a sign?? 

Please feel free to leave lots of comments with encouragement or technical support. I could use either at this point.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...