3.01.2010

In like a Lamb?

March is here now and I've decided to come out of blog hibernation. It was about time anyway. I have a few things to catch you guys up on.

First off, I bought a new printer a few weeks back. I got a HP Photosmart Plus Wireless All-In-one with a touch screen. I thought, "oooh, this looks nice!" and the wireless option was a plus so that both Tim and I could use it.  Well, it's pretty pointless to get a wireless printer if you can't figure out how to use the wireless part of it. I'm so frustrated with that! Ugh. I will probably just have to call HP and figure out what I'm doing wrong, but I hate doing that. I feel like I should be able to figure it out myself, ya know? If anybody has one of these (or something similar) and has some technical pointers for me, please feel free to comment below or send me an email. :)  Thanks.

In happier and less techincal news, we have tickets to go see Train in exactly ONE MONTH!  I don't know who's opening for them (or if they even have an opener? it's not listed...) but I really don't care anyway. I'm sure it'll be great. It's been a long time since I've been to a good concert (probably Jack Johnson a year and a half ago... and by my standards that's WAY too long in between concerts). A nice little early birthday present for me. Yay for that!

Tim and I also started thinking about painting some rooms in the house (FINALLY!).  I got this color combo in a West Elm catalog that I received in the mail about a month ago and ever since then I've been obsessed with it. I feel like this has to be the color scheme for the living room. It will go perfectly with the brown leather couch in there plus the color of the natural stone fireplace. Tim doesn't really get it but that's okay. I keep reassuring him that it will successfully come together when all is said and done.

I've really been concentrating on expanding and improving the Etsy shop lately. I hit my one year anniversary last month and it was just inspiring to know that I can continue to do something I love part-time and still make a few bucks here and there. Double yay for that!

And in a related note, I stumbled upon this website this morning with cute and stylish, purse-like camera bags! It's like what I always dreamed of! So when I finally upgrade my camera to an SLR, I can carry it around in something that will be a little more ... let's say....  inconspicuous. 

So with all that said, let's hope that March will be a strong follow up to February (but not with the weather!). I feel like I'm going in a good direction.  Bring on Spring!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...