2.03.2008

It's the new Costa Rica

Tim and I have been thinking about going on vacation for a while. I really want to go back to Kauai for my birthday but it just may not happen. So we've been figuring out what Plan B is. Do we wanna stay in the US? Maybe Mexico?

I said, "I don't really care too much as long as it's warm, and I can roll outta bed and go to the beach." (Because really that's what a vacation is all about to me -- for the most part.)

In the most recent issue of Money magazine there was a short article featuring four places off the beaten path and not terribly expensive for vacationing. So now we are thinking about going to Nicaragua. Evidently, "it's the new Costa Rica."

Or maybe the Dominican Republic? I don't know. What do you think? Suggestions?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...