2.13.2008

Weekend Update.


I just now realized that I forgot to post about what we did this weekend! Sorry.

Here we go.

This is Bella.

This is Niko.

Tim and I thought it would be a good idea to take the dogs hiking with us up at Hanging Rock this weekend. A nice, fun excursion.

Minus the fact that Bella gets carsick.
In the back of Tim's Mustang with leather seats. As we go around a curve, it slides from the seat down to the floor mats.

Oops.

Here are some pics from the rest of the day. A moderate, 2.2 mile hike up to "House Rock" and back. (So, for you non-math majors out there, that's 4.4 miles round trip.) ;)

And I wasn't sore the next day. Go me!








As you can see, Niko could care less about taking pictures.

He just wanted to smell whatever was behind Rock #2.

We'll be back for sure. (Maybe when it's a little warmer and less windy. Brr!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...