8.08.2009

Riverboat cruise!

We had a lot of fun on Wednesday when we went on the sightseeing cruise down the Ohio river. Just a nice little one-hour cruise to hear a little history about Cincinnati and enjoy some time with Tim. Our captain was really funny and a little sarcastic which was great. Tim was enjoying the commentary as I was snapping my camera away at the Ohio and Kentucky scenery. I've already put the pictures on Facebook but here are some of my favorites:






Tim has Monday and Wednesday off next week so we're excited to get a few out-of-town guests Scott and Kirstie (and their two dogs Daphne and Dougan). We haven't seen them since New Year's so I'm sure we'll all have a great time together. :)

Did someone say Hofbrauhaus?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...