7.27.2009

Well, at least I worked out today.


Lately when I've been watching tv I've been catching glimpses of this trailer and I CANNOT WAIT to see it! It was filmed on the Na Pali so I know it's gonna have gorgeous scenery if nothing else. So, so excited about it. So excited.
In other news, the OG employee picnic is tomorrow. I think it'll be a lot of fun. Rumor has it that there will be a sno-cone machine making an appearance. I have my fingers crossed. I'll let you know.
And by the way, if you haven't tried the new dessert Berries and Zabaione -- you're missing out! Seriously, people. It's the perfect summer dessert. I had some of that after I got some Grilled Shrimp Caprese and I thought my stomach was going to implode.
Thank goodness it's a seasonal dessert.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...