7.18.2009

Saturday? Already? Really?


I'm not quite sure where the time went this week but it sure did fly by for me. And the funny thing is, I don't really feel like I did a whole lot the past few days. There was the usual looking for jobs, cleaning around the house, then spending time on Etsy, and playing with the dogs in the backyard but somehow, I really still thought today was only Friday. In that case, I've got some catching up to do!

Last night I started working on a Charlotte mini-album (inspired by Elise's NYC mini-album -- except mine is not an "album on the road" since we lived there for a year, but you get the idea). I gave my printer a workout let me tell ya. I went through and picked out my favorite pictures from our time there (I'm sure it's close to 50 right now and I still have a few to get off of Tim's computer) but today, hopefully, I can get all my supplies together and get it started. I'm really excited about it. I haven't done a mini-album in a while. It's been way too long.


And right now, I've got three napping dogs, Tim is watching Delta Farce on Showtime (it is terrible, don't waste your time) and I'm ready for the weekend to start! Happy Saturday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...