7.06.2009

Weekend Photos and a Wii

This little guy has been hanging out in our yard recently and Niko is lovin' it. We won't be seeing him after Bella and Layla get here Friday.

A little boiled shrimp and caprese salad for dinner. Ice cream sandwiches for dessert.

Colerain fireworks over near the high school. Pretty darn good.

And Tim gave in and bought a Wii this weekend. :) We only have two games so far (both are sports) but we enjoy the friendly competition.
Actually, I forgot, we have four games. We downloaded two more the other day: Pong Toss (read: Beer Pong game) and The Legend of Zelda.
Guess who bought those? I'll give you one guess.
As for me, I will keep on puttin' the resume out there and practice more photography.
Maybe today I will scrapbook about my Dad. It's a good day to remember him.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...