5.11.2008

Happy Mother's Day

Here's a little card I made for my mom today. I was fairly proud since I put it together in about fifteen minutes. She said it could pass for a Hallmark card. ;)


We had a "hand-made" Mother's Day of sorts. Gabrielle and I decided to be crafy and make two stepping stones to put out in the backyard. One is dedicated to our favorite cat Tyler who we had to put to sleep in October and the other is of course dedicated to our Grandmother who passed away in August. Both are definitely missed but will always be thought of when we see those beautiful stones. (Pictures to come at a later date when they're done curing.)

Just wanted to wish all the mothers out there a Happy Mother's Day, including my BFF Shannon who just recently had her baby a few weeks ago. I hope you all had a wonderful day.

Sidenote: Still working on the pictures from vacation. Shutterfly was having issues when I uploaded them the other day so I hope to have them viewable soon! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...