7.01.2010

July Free Shipping Event!

Because I love 4th of July (and summer) so much, I have decided to do a free shipping event in my Etsy shop for the entire month of July! Yay! Who doesn't love free shipping?! :)  Show me who's excited!

Fine print:  The free shipping applies only to my U.S. customers who choose First-Cass Mail. 

However -- do not fret my international friends!  I have a half-price shipping deal for you this month! Any package that is sent First-Class International Mail will be discounted by 50%.

Now for this to work with Etsy, you will have to purchase the item + shipping at full price and then I will refund your shipping fees through Paypal! Deal? Deal.

And, if you have any problems along the way, you just let me know! It will be taken care of by yours truly.

One more thing, keep a close eye on the blog this month, because I just might do a giveaway too! (I'm such a giver.)  :)  Happy Summer!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...