7.30.2010

Jack Johnson Concert Weekend


 
Please excuse my MIA-ness this past week. Ever since our whirlwind trip last weekend, my week has been non-stop! Nonetheless, our little getaway last weekend to Indianapolis for the Jack Johnson concert was amazing! From the hotel check-in to the awesome seats at the concert to the lunch (and late-night snack) we had at Cheeseburger in Paradise, we had a blast and it all made for a memorable experience. Honestly, I cannot think of the last time I had such a fun weekend. We stayed at Hotel Indigo which was such a cute, hip little hotel. (If you're ever in the Indianapolis or Fishers area of Indiana I definitely recommend it!)  I really wish we could have stayed a little longer to explore but we'll just use that as an excuse to visit again soon. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...