7.14.2010

10 Things That Happened This Week


10. Tim made this awesome dessert (a balsamic vinegar tart -- sounds weird, really tasty though) on Friday for us to eat during the World Cup on Sunday.  It didn't make it past Sunday morning.

9.  We had a fun time this weekend with our friends from PA in town. They brought their two dogs. It was a little crazy at times but totally worth it.

8. I upgraded my phone to a BlackBerry Storm! Woot woot! I totally see why they are called "crackberrys" now. ;)

7.  While waiting in line to checkout at Kroger, I saw Silly Bandz sitting on the shelf next to me. I bought them.

6.  I'm actually surprised to admit that I like the Princess bandz. (Don't hate.)  They are the funnest things since slap bracelets.

5. Tim made the best sangria today. There is no recipe for me to share unfortunately. Just get some good Moscato wine and put some strawberries, cherries, and blueberries in with it and let it sit in a pitcher for 3 hours. Awesomeness.

4. We booked a cruise! I cannot wait for January to get here now.

3.  I ate Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal for breakfast this weekend. I can't even remember the last time I did that.

2.  We got a new couch!  It's probably the classiest (and sturdiest -- maybe?) thing in our den right now.

1. I got a promotion at work! I start my new position next week and I'm SO excited. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...