6.14.2010

MIA with some R&R

I know it's been a while since I posted something in Blogland but honestly, I needed a break. I had so much going on with work, and just life in general, that I had to give myself some space. Tim and I have both been stressed at work for the past month or so and last week we started really making it a priority to get out and DO something about it. We found out about a nearby "escape" and have been there twice already. Being that I used to live in Hawaii and REALLY miss the beach being close by, I was desperately yearning for a body of water to be close to for some R&R. Luckily we found out about Brookeville Lake in Indiana and have been able to take advantage of the fact that it's only a 45-minute drive from our house. Pure bliss.
 I promise to keep you guys updated more often now that I have had a little breather and will catch you up on all the new items posted in the shop. (Be sure to check out the two or three new photos I just posted over the weekend!) Lots of exciting things are developing in the near future, don't go too far!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...