12.06.2009

Pictory

I subscribe to a few different photography-related emails each week. One of my favorites is called Photojojo. Sometimes they introduce you to new and nifty camera accessories, other times it calls attention to remarkable photography and a few things in between.

This week's email introduced me to Pictory. This is a website (magazine) that has collected stories from all over the globe that showcases a photographer's captivating picture and then the compelling story to go with it. The stories that these pictures tell are quite interesting. My favorite picture so far is the first one called "Bright Lights, Ancient City." It's a photo that I could see myself taking.

Enjoy reading the different stories. It'll be a good way to start your Sunday afternoon. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...