8.24.2008

In the last week I ...

  • Joined the rest of the country and finally watched The Dark Knight but I saw it at the IMAX Dome which makes me ten times cooler than everyone else... just kidding...only five times cooler.
  • Completed some scrapbook pages! Here's a little sneaky peek of my favorite one. A picture of Gabby and I that Dad took when we were little. Awwwwwww.... :)





  • Got misdirected (coughcough NOT lost) in downtown Charlotte.... twice. Don't ask. Just don't ask.
  • Was inspired to clean out my closet because of all my "What Not To Wear" watching. Whew. There are gonna be some fashionable Goodwill patrons. And what's left will be Ebay'ed. Email me or leave comments if you want dibs on some Kate Spade purses and other cool things.
  • Finally stepped foot inside Southpark Mall for the first time since moving to Charlotte. And it was actually work-related... so there.
  • Managed to make it to work in under fifteen minutes. Don't ask me how. I think the Green Light Goddess was with me or something. :)

How was your week?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...