7.13.2008

Stylin'

As you can see, I spruced up the blog a little bit. Made a cute little blog header with actual pictures and text and stuff. :) Yay, me! Maybe you guys will come visit it more now.

I've been sprucing up the house too. Finally got a lot more pictures hung up, cleaned out my closet a little and made several trip to Goodwill. And, honestly, I feel much better about it.

In other news ...... I have a job! Double yay!

I am now gainfully employed at Varji & Varji. A wonderful Aveda concept salon and spa. We are talkin' high class people. I don't know if this girl from Clemmons can handle it all (Who am I kidding? Of course I can.)

I think I'm gonna need a whole new stylin' wardrobe for this venture. Wink, wink.

PS -- Pictures from the Utopia farewell party, as well as the new house, will be up soon. I promise.

Have a fantastic week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...