6.29.2008

Ahhh....


It's always nice to sleep in your own bed if you haven't seen it in a while, isn't it?

Well, as of this weekend, I'm officially in Charlotte. Pretty much everything made it down here in one piece. The dogs are lovin' a much bigger place to run around in, even though we don't have much of a yard.

This past week was kind of hectic with work but I managed. It was nice that Friday ended with a little farewell cake in the break room. Chocolate with whipped frosting... yum!

So this week I'm gonna take it kinda easy. Organize some things in the bedroom and in the office and then do an interview (hopefully, two!).
No matter what I end up doing, at least I can crash in my own bed at the end of the night!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...