2.08.2013

New macro photos: Ferns and more

It has been FOREVER since I posted some non-portrait and non-Instagram pictures. I decided to get back to my "roots" on Tuesday and do some plant and flower macro photography! (Yay! My favorite kind.)  As usual, I went to the ol' standby Krohn Conservatory. I mean, where else would I be able to photograph such a diverse amount of greenery in the Cincinnati area in the dead of Winter???  Unfortunately, a lot of the plants inside were pretty dormant too, so I got a lot of experience photographing all of the ferns and greenery in there.  There are a few color photos with some orchids and other lovelies thrown into the mix.  I am still working on editing a few... so for now, these will have to do! I hope you enjoy them and look for more this weekend on the Facebook page.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...