1.02.2012

Sparkle.

Back when I used to be an avid scrapbooker, I used to stalk peruse a few scrapbooking blogs for inspiration. A few years ago, I found out about the "One Little Word" project on Ali Edwards blog. This year I have decided to participate for the first time ever. And my word is "sparkle." That is my One Little Word for 2012. (If you're not familiar with the One Little Word project, you can read about it here on the Ali Edwards blog.)  A simple little word to inspire and lead me in all aspects of life. It found me last night after presenting itself in a few different ways.... and I finally got the hint. I'm very excited to see all of the sparkle that 2012 has in store.

I'm also excited to be starting a photography project this year. Capturing a photo every day for the rest of 2012 -- starting yesterday.  I have seen other people do this in years past and was very intrigued by the concept. This year, it seemed like a perfect opportunity to get started. You can read more about this here on the official Capture 365 blog. I will be carefully selecting one or two each week to display here on the blog -- some may even have some sparkle. ;)  Mostly it is just for fun and to push me in new ways with my photography.

 And now for a little photo inspiration from one of my favorite photographers Alicia Bock. Here's to 2012!

by Alicia Bock

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...