1.10.2012

Sparkle: Week One

Well, it's been a little over a week since I have started my "One Little Word" and my 365 photography challenge. So far, I'm doing well with each project. Some days it's more challenging than others to find the "sparkle" in every day life. This is more of a personal challenge to me to try to be optimistic, hopeful, etc. and find the silver lining in daily activities when it may not lend itself to finding one. And other days, I take it more literally and integrate it with my photography.

And by the way, the photography challenge hasn't been as much of a challenge as I thought it would be, which is great! (I think having my iPhone handy helps a lot with overcoming that.) And sometimes it's just fun to take pictures of the small details in life just for the heck of it. :)

Last week, I rented a macro lens from Lensrentals.com so that was fun to incorporate. I brought that bad boy out to a wine tasting and just played around with the settings. (I'll be posting some of those pics later.)

And now, a little sparkle for the week.



(Sadly, I'm not sure who I can give credit to for this photo because I found it with Google Images. Sorry!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...