4.18.2010

Visitors!

Last week was a busy, busy week. We had lots of issues going on with the house. First the kitchen sink, then the septic system, THEN the garage door! Enough already! I can't even tell you about the garage door. I will just have to take a picture and then post it here.

We did do some things other than house repairs though. Tim's parents came to visit on Tuesday and stayed through Saturday. We really had a lot of fun with them and had gorgeous weather during their visit which was great for the impromptu outdoor dinner parties we had.

This week will be fairly busy as well, because of my regular full-time job, but I will try my best to list some new items in the shop. Be on the lookout this Tuesday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...