3.09.2009

My really sore muscles are telling me to go back soon.

The yoga gods finally answered my call this weekend.

Saturday when I was at YogaJam, I met a girl that was in the Charlotte Yoga Club. I thought, "Hmm... Charlotte Yoga Club.... wonder what that's all about?" So I asked and she said that it's 5, 5 dollar, 5 dollar footlongs... I mean! no! darn Subway commercial -- she said it's $5 a class. You can drop in anytime and when it's warmer weather -- like it has been lately, -- they usually have the classes outside. Freakin' sweet! I thought, "This is too good to be true! Maybe they have really crappy instructors or something. There's gotta be a catch somewhere..."

After I got home, I checked out the website and it seemed pretty cool and legit. Sunday morning I got up and drove to Freedom Park and did yoga outside. And only paid $5.00!

And. It. Was. Awesome.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...