10.10.2008

just stuff


Well, it hasn't been a terribly exciting week but it moved right along I guess. Let's see...

Did a couple of interviews at work this week for front desk. Not too happy with the results, lots of "Don't call us, we'll call you" going on there. I guess that's how it goes sometimes... Hopefully the ones for next week will turn out a little better.

This weekend I'm going up to Winston to see my family. I'm pretty excited about that. It's been a while since I last saw them. I hate that I wasn't there for my mom's birthday but you know how moms are... she wanted me to save my gas and just come when it was convenient. Then I found out that my grandma on my dad's side is in Hospice (and not expected to get any better) so I figured this weekend was as good as any to visit the family.
And this is totally random, but I found out yesterday that one of our clients at work is going to be on Nip/Tuck this season! How cool is that? He is a totally cool, nice guy too.

And can VH1 please retire the Jason Mraz "I'm Yours" video already? Everytime I see that darn thing it makes me homesick for Kauai....

OK -- Can we tell that I'm tired and need to go to bed? :) I'll spare you guys the rest! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...