4.24.2008

The sand says it all....


So it's Day 3 of vacation on Kauai and I'm just in heaven. The Parkers and I have been having a blast together. Val is ready to pop out Parker Baby #2 (name is still in the works). And if being nine months pregnant weren't stressful enough... let's throw in some house renovations!



There used to be a lanai there -- obviously not anymore. This is the second week of construction in a project to add on a second level to their house. Needless to say, lots of stuff going on. I'll be sure to post more pictures later if possible.
And Grant is SO big! He is a little walking and talking machine and cuter than ever. I think I've taken almost a hundred pictures of him already.
More to come later! ALOHA!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...