4.18.2008

"Get the (creative) juices flowing!"

Lots of inspiration early in the week.
Sunday: Spent an hour and a half at Michael's with Lauren acting like great artists picking out our supplies for fantastic works of art. Created two masterpieces with acrylic paint.



(Please ignore Lauren's ugly linoleum in the picture.) :)
Monday: Went back to Lauren's to create our "piece de resistance". I love mine. If we don't sell it hanging on the walls of Utopia, I'm taking that bad boy home with me. Or maybe giving it to Mom for Mother's Day. Haven't decided.


Tuesday: Got hair blow dried and flat ironed (score!) for a big Aveda event in Chapel Hill. Earth Jam 08 was a fashion/hair show and environmental benefit combined into one. My kinda thing.

Wednesday thru Friday: Sick with yet another sinus infection. Yes, this time I got better drugs (Hello, Mr. Z-pack!) and paid attention to the Dr. about taking allergy medications. (Which somehow I never had to take before I turned 27. Hmmmmmm.... I think this getting old thing kinda sucks!)

Plans for Saturday and Sunday: Massage with Jennifer, "get my hair did" again, do more ear candling so I can not have my eardrums burst on the plane Monday and finally do some packing for my trip!

Hallelujah.

Vacation couldn't come at a better time.

Oh! And here's hoping that Shannon has her baby before I go on vacation!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...