1.12.2008

Employee of the Month and other fun stuff

No, not the Dane Cook and Jessica Simpson movie. I'm talking about me! I am Utopia's Employee of the Month! (The first one EVER.) All of that living at work for the past month has paid off. They gave me $100 worth of products and of course I get bragging rights. (Not that I'm that kind of person or anything.) Woohoo. A fantastic way to start off my year.

Another fantastic way to start off your year?? Getting tickets to the Def Leppard concert in March! (With special guests Styx and REO Speedwagon.) Yes, I'm a lover of 80's music and especially Def Leppard. And I also just found out that Bon Jovi and Daughtry are going to be in concert together in March too! I can't take it! All of this wonderful live music in March. I won't be able to contain myself.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...