12.02.2007

Sick.

Today is the first day I've felt really good in about five or six days. I got sick last Monday and had the WORST sore throat known to man. (Thank you, Houston, for sharing your lovely cold.) At least I was able to take some Zicam, lots of Vitamin C and rest and get rid of it before it got the best of me.

I feel SO behind on Christmas shopping. I've only bought one present so far (Gabrielle's) and I will be going out later to hopefully cross a few more off my list. I feel like I have no clue what anybody in my family wants this year. Maybe I'll get really lucky with all my guesses....

Random note: Really excited to see if this new Tinman show tonight is gonna be any good. I'm usually not a sci-fi person but this is just intriguing. Thoughts?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...