3.25.2013

I'm Featured On CanvasPop! AGAIN!!! :)



The first sale was such a success they decided to do it one more time!!!

Starting tonight at midnight, my artwork "Unveiled" will be featured on the LTD. by CanvasPop website for a limited amount of time.

The photo will be offered as a gallery-wrapped canvas in two sizes:
  • 16x24 for $99 (a $245 value)
  • 24x36 for $149 (a $445 value)
(I cannot even believe the deal myself.)

 Every LTD. print is numbered, and accompanied by a digitally-signed gallery card by me. Click on the picture above to get to my featured sale. And just as the name indicates, there are only a limited amount being made this week so don't delay!

Also, please be sure to visit the Canvas Pop Facebook page and leave some love in the comments box to show your support! Thanks so much and have a great week! :)


Edit 3/26/13:  The sale has been postponed one week and won't start until 4/2/13. Sorry for any inconvenience!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...