6.27.2011

Another one checked off the "bucket list"




    A little over a week ago, on a beautiful Friday afternoon in Indiana, I was finally convinced (by Tim) to go kayaking for the first time ever. I must say, given the awesome conditions and the gorgeous sunny day, if I didn't like it then, I knew I was never going to like it.  Thankfully, we started out with a really mild river and a not-so-enclosed kayak ("without a skirt" is what I was told?)....  and it made for a really enjoyable experience.  And, as you can see, I even got the opportunity to snap a few photos.  Not saying I will try kayaking in the ocean anytime soon, but it is a lot less intimidating.

   And now, I'm hoping to check off a few more "bucket list" items this summer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...