8.19.2010

Things I'm Considering Recently

 
1. A Vintage Film Camera - (It kinda feels weird to type that. Does it feel weird to you to read that?) I've been on a kick to get a film camera for a while now. I've been inspired by a few photographers that have done amazing things with old school Polaroid cameras such as the SX-70 or a vintage Argus.

2. New Products for my Shop - like bookmarks or calendars specifically. The problem is that I would probably have to order a lot up front (esp. the bookmarks) and I don't know if it'll be worth it in the end. I just feel the need to expand what I offer I guess.

3. A New Film Camera - this is either going to be the Fuji Instax Mini 25 or the Polaroid 300 Instant (pictured above). Supposedly the Polaroids are at Target. That may be a deciding factor right there. We shall see.

4. Lenses for my Cellphone Camera - yes, you read correctly. I cannot say anymore to do it justice. You'll just have to go read about it here.

5. A Scrapbooking Class - this one in particular. Because I have lost my scrapbooking mojo for sometime now and I need to get it back ASAP so my art room can stop looking like a hot mess and more like an organized mess. :)   (And also so I can finally complete some things!)

It's a full plate (and a lot of money too) so some things will wait obviously, but ideally I would like to do all of these things in the next month. I'll keep you updated and let you know how it goes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...