1.03.2010

Resolutions 2010.

A few days ago I posted about my resolutions for this year. I had a good start going but I needed help with #3. This is what I had:

  1. Work out on the Wii Fit three times a week for at least twenty minutes.
  2. Pay down my credit card debt a significant amount (I have a certain dollar amount in mind) and stop using it so much. 
  3. This one is still a work in progress but it will have something to do with photography and/or my Etsy shop. It needs to be specific so I can hold myself accountable.

 So that was a week ago when I wrote that but now I have figured out the last one. I don't know if it should count as #3 and #4 or maybe just two parts to one resolution. Anyway, here is my #3 resolution: to submit a series of photographs to Capture Cincinnati and have at least one published in the book next year.
It's the second part of that sentence that might be a little tough, but I think I can do it. I'm very excited about this. I just found out about this project in the past few weeks and obviously at that point it's too late to submit anything. But don't worry, I'll keep you guys posted and you can help me figure out which pictures to submit when the time is right.

Take care and Happy New Year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...