10.26.2009

Monday, Monday.

Moment of Zen at Mitchell Memorial Forest

So a couple of weeks ago I thought it would be a really good idea to work part-time at The Limited for the holiday season. I love their clothes and thought it would be an opportunity to save money on buying some fall and winter clothes while making a little bit of money to catch up bills. And while I have gotten some nifty items (like the Infinity scarf) at a great discount, I feel like (well, I have been) burning the candle at both ends trying to work there and at Cincinnati Tan so I think I may quit while I'm ahead. I'm not sure. (I don't know if I really wanna work Black Friday at Kenwood Towne Centre that much.) In any case, this is the reason I've not posted any new Etsy items or blogged in a while so sorry for that.


I am, however, planning on catching up on things these next few days before we take a quick trip down to NC for a little R&R and watch our friends get married on Halloween. That should be great fun! I think it'll be just the mini-vacation that Tim and I need.

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...